[Perso] Rendez vous dans mon Dressing ...



A l'occasion de l'article paru sur vlr pour la rubrique '' Dressing de ronde " , à lire ici, je vous ouvre les portes de mon dressing room un peu plus intimement.

Voici une présentation de mon dressing ainsi que quelques pièces que j'aime beaucoup.







English Version For the occasion of the article published on Viveslesrondes.com , a french website for plus size girls) in "Dressing de Rondes" , you can read here (in french) ,I opened my real dressing room a little more closely for my readers.
This is a review of my dressing room and a présentation of a few clothes that I love

.

On my dressing I have a corner with two ranges shoes , I have 4 wardrobes for my clothes.

N°1 , for my tops, belts , and underwear.
N°2 , my dresses and a lot of bags.
N°3 everything , tops, skirts, pants, jeans, sportwear,tshirts, leggings ,etc...
N°4 coat and vest also sport wear and night wear

I have also several dresses on hanger.





------------------------

LetiNews

°° Yours Clothing // code BESTPRICE = - 20 % , jusqu'au 8 mars

°°Torrid // code TYRA15 = 15$ sur 75$ d'achat minimum. Jusqu'au 7/03/2010


ATTENTION CHANGEMENT DE LAYOUT CE WEEK END.